However, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or block temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person, so they usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES
To offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and develop its activity, this website, yeovilcatsprotection.info, uses its own cookies and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These allow for the most efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party Cookies: This website, yeovilcatsprotection.info, may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the website’s activity and other internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer.
To do this, keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and device you use separately since, as we mentioned earlier, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265